At its heart, One Museum Place is a celebration of life in the center of Atlanta’s vibrant Midtown neighborhood and the heart of the city's cultural arts. Situated directly across Peachtree Street from the Woodruff Arts Center, it enjoys views directly into the High Museum’s campus and the architectural masterworks of Renzo Piano and Richard Meier.
In every direction, the vibrant fabric of Midtown unfolds as one of Atlanta’s most active and walkable neighborhoods. Explore 150+ restaurants, world-class art and attractions as well as Atlanta's beloved 186-acre Piedmont Park and Atlanta Botanical Gardens right around the corner. One Museum Place is also adjacent to the winding Ansley Park – one of Atlanta’s most treasured historic neighborhoods.
In fact, the whole world is at your doorstep – it’s just one block to the Arts Center Transit Station for a 24-minute ride to Atlanta’s International Airport and everywhere beyond.
- 150+ Restaurants
- 186-Acre Piedmont Park plus Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- More than 25 Arts and Cultural Venues
- World-Class Art and Attractions
- 5 Miles of Bike Lanes
- Easy Access to MARTA Transit
- Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Georgia World Congress Center just Minutes Away